Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"I"m a Christian Now!" Hang Out Date

In case you missed the handout for our class, here is a copy. The permission slip is required for your student to stay and participate in the movie and pizza.
 
 

The “I'm a Christian Now Class” is having an afternoon to "hang out" together. After church on Sunday, November 4, our class will meet together for Papa John's Pizza and the movie, How to Train Your Dragon! The youth group has graciously let us use their big screen in the youth center for our fellowship!

We wanted to get together and spend some time hanging out and getting to know each other better.

How to Train Your Dragon is rated PG for brief mild violence. If you have any concerns about this movie, please let me know.

Be sure to bring a comfy change of clothes to wear, and if you have a favorite drink, please bring it to share. The rest of the food and snacks will be provided by Mr. Caleb and Mrs. Elizabeth.

Children can be picked up at 3:00 pm. I'll have my cell phone with me if anyone needs to get in touch with the children at any time.

If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeth J. Horne, Elizabeth@BBCLife.org, or 502-222-9165.

Please fill out the form below and bring it on the day of our party.

 
I understand that my child will be watching How to Train Your Dragon, Rate PG, on November 4 at Ballardsville Baptist Church. I give permission for my child to watch this film, and stay at Ballardsville Baptist Church after church for Papa John’s Pizza and Popcorn. I also understand that my child will be supervised by Caleb and Elizabeth Horne.

Parent's Names:_______________________________________________                        


Emergency Contact Number:___________________________________________                                                                                                               
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment