Thursday, October 18, 2012

"I'm A Christian Now!" Class Schedule Change


Dear “I’m a Christian Now!” Parents,

The first rule of ministry that I was taught is that ministry is constantly changing…Gotta be flexible. Who knew that when I put this course on the calendar in July that I would get a cold and miss class, the mission’s conference would fall in our time frame, and Caleb would be gone for 2 weeks?!

Due to that all that change, I’d like to extend our course, again, to December 2. I truly apologize for the topsy-turvy schedule this class has taken. I appreciate so much your understanding and support through this discipleship course!

Also, due to the changes in schedule, the children and I have not had a chance to discuss what we would like to do for our “hang time” on November 4. If you will be on the lookout in your email for what we will do, I will let you know as soon as the children and I discuss the plan…If you are not receiving the emails for our class, please email me at Elizabeth@BBCLife.org so I can add you to our email list.

NEXT WEEKEND, OCTOBER 28, is the BBC Mission’s Conference. There will be NO Sunday School that day so that all of our families may participate in the Mission’s Conference during the Sunday School hour. We will continue with class on November 4.

·         November 4: Church-What is it and why do we go?

·         November 11: Spending Time with God

·         November 18: What is Worship?

·         November 25: What can I give? The kids guide to Stewardship!

·         December 2: What is missions? Who are Southern Baptists? What do we believe?

 
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you for being flexible with our schedule. I so enjoy teaching our students!

Elizabeth J. Horne
Ballardsville Baptist Church
Minister to Children
Numbers 6:24-26

                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment